Effective Date: 6th of September, 2020
Nova Sport (“we”, “us” or “our”) operates the Nova Sport mobile application (the “Service”).
This document informs you of our policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
2. Collection and use of information
We collect many types of information for different purposes to provide you with and improve our service.
2.1. Types of data collected
a) General identification data
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain general identifying information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include:
· E-mail address
· First and last name
. Profile and cover photo
. Postal code, city, country
. Age and gender
b) Other data
. Name of university / high school
. Your sports and your level
. Usage data
c) Usage data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
2.2. Purposes pursued
The Nova Sport application uses the collected data for various purposes:
. Provide and maintain the Service
. To notify you of changes to our service
. To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you wish
. To provide support to users
. To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
. To monitor the use of the Service
. To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
. To do statistics on anonymized data.
3. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
If you are located outside Belgium and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Belgium and process it there.
No transfer of personal data is made to a third country or an international organization.
4. Communication of personal data
Public authorities may be required to have access to this personal data when there is a legal obligation in this regard or in order to defend the rights or property of the Nova Sport application, or to protect the personal safety of users of service.
5. Users’ rights
In accordance with the GDPR, users have the following rights:
1) A right of access to their personal data: This is the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning them are or are not being processed and, when they are, the right to obtain the access to this data.
2) A right of rectification: This is the right to obtain the rectification of their inaccurate personal data, and this as soon as possible. It is also about the right to complete them if they are incomplete.
3) A right to erasure: Subject to the limiting conditions provided for by applicable regulations, they may request the erasure of personal data concerning them.
4) A right to limit processing: Subject to the limiting conditions provided for by applicable regulations, they may obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning them.
5) A right to portability: Subject to the limiting conditions provided for by the applicable regulations, they may request to exercise their right to the portability of their data, that is to say the right to receive their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and the right to transmit this data to another data controller.
6) The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority by following the procedure provided on the page https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen/agir/introduire-une-plainte
To exercise these rights, users are invited to contact us on email@example.com
6. Retention period of personal data
Personal data is kept for a period of 3 years after using the service. After 3 years of inactivity, it will be deleted from the database.
The data controller reserves the right to anonymize usage data in order to keep them for their statistical value.
The action of rectifying, erasing or restoring your personal data will be carried out during a period of 1 month. To exercise these rights, users are invited to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data security
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
For example, we can put a link in the sports program of a university center to redirect you to their official website or to have more information.
9. Child protection
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete this information from our servers.
© 2022 Nova Sport Srl. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to contact us:
By email: email@example.com
© 2022 Nova Sport Srl. All rights reserved.